Meet us Saturday 14th october 2017 from 2.30 pm to 7.00 pm on the parking of the House of Regional Products in Martinvast for the 9th edition of the Market of Taste and Terroir organised by Manche Terroirs.
The market of taste and terroir
Find the artisans and producers farmers of the department of Manche at the House of Regional Products. Many products will be represented : drinks, meats, fishs, breads, brioches and sweets. The entrance and the visit are obviously free !
Below is the list of the norman producers presents during this edition 2017 :
As every year, numerous animations will be proposed :
- The traditional culinary demonstrations. This year, we will welcome the chef David Lemée from the restaurant La Maison Rouge at Maupertus-sur-Mer, president of the association Manche Gastronomie du Terroir.
- Degustation of the Manche terroir products : fish terrines, cold meats, foie gras, smoked salmon, snails, chocolates, dulce de leche, brioches, cider…
- Explanations and exchanges with the regional producers presents
- Terroir quiz with a gift basket to win
- Presentation of the products box Manche Terroirs brought into play on the occasion of the week of the taste on France Bleu Cotentin
Manche Terroirs is a collective brand where producers farmers and artisans give the best of their skills and savoir-faire to please your palates with products answering specifications very accurate :
- raw materials or savoir-faire original from the departement of Manche
- traditional production methods
- more tasty : all certified products are validated regularly by independent tasters
To recognize the certified products, you only need to identify the logo !
See you soon !